Sunday, August 3, 2014

The Nihongo Journal - great magazine for Japanese learners

Have you heard of this little gem, the Nihongo Journal? 

It's a great magazine series for Nihongo learners, published in the 90s with:.
  • a section for JLPT advice ands sample questions - JLPT N5, N4, N3, N2, N1 - All levels!
  • great articles on Japanese culture and current trends
  • language tips
  • much more!

Unfortunately, this wonderful publication has been discontinued

But, despair not!

You can still avail of it (used) in Amazon :)
Or, if you want scanned copies (I have 3 issues),
please leave a note in the comments.

Edit 2015/07/12: Click on the link below for sample pages. 
http://jlptdekiru.blogspot.com/2015/07/test.html

Edit: I finally got the time to scan 1 copy of the magazine. It's out of print, but here it is:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwa_BSZ6sR-DT3VCWjRGcUxqdTg/view?usp=sharing

But wait! There's more! There's a great column in the Nihongo journal
that has been made available FREE for us all....

The KANJI Breakthrough! Click here to learn about the Kanji Breakthrough method...

18 comments:

  1. pls can you mail the scanned ones to ryuu.daiki@gmail.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry its ryuudaiki@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Posted - updated article.

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the article. Glad I came across your website. Would love to have the scanned Nihongo journals you have; something to tide me over before I find some physical copies. Thanks.

      Nihongardener34@gmail.com

      Delete
    4. PLease see edited link above.

      Delete
  2. I have a complete set of the Nihongo Journal (the English learner's version) and 99%? 100% of the cassettes and later CDs that came with the magazines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can you send it to nadjoww@gmail.com? pretty please :)

      Delete
    2. Amazing! Can you make mp3 & PDFs' file and post or send them through email? I know this might be up in the air but I still hope you could make it :)

      Delete
    3. Hello from the USA in the state of TN.I used to have a complete physical set and then donated them to a University in Florida prior to moving to Tennessee. It was a great magazine to learn the language and I miss it lots! Do you still have & can you send to me at rbmonserrat@gmail.com? Or if you know of anyone else who might have them. THANKS






      Delete
    4. I am aware that a few years have transpired since your last message here of 2015 pertaining your complete digital copies of the Nihongo Journal. I am willing to pay you for any expenses you might incur in making the digital copies and your time. I have other Japanese books I am happy to share with you. Please let me know and you can email me at techiex@protonmail.com
      I am looking forward to your response (This Nihongo Journal would be a good addon to my other resources on my intense Japanese immersion for the next year or so.I would appreciate your help.

      Delete
  3. Please send me via email: nnt.wteam@gmail.com
    よろしくお願いします!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      If you got the scanned copy, could you please forward it to me as well?

      arjun.negi87@yahoo.com
      Thanks!

      Arjun Negu

      Delete
    2. Edited with Nihongo journal link!

      Delete
  4. Hi ,

    I would really appreciate if you could send over a scanned copy to my email id at arjun.negi87@yahoo.com

    Thank you!

    Arjun Negi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you really send these scanned copies to me? I'm at delrey28@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, can you send me the scanned copy at maryam.jamielah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. can you pls share this with me nlaxim42@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amazon